It's Shout Out Time Again! Shara Lawrence-Weiss

>> Monday, February 1, 2010

Every once in awhile, I come across a writer or entertainer that makes me realize that I should definitely introduce them to you because then I won't have to write a post today! I know you will enjoy what they have to say.

While hovering around on Twitter recently, I came across someone who seemed to be suffering from the Toddler syndrome of Non Sequiter Hot Dogs as I am, and she is writing about it too.

Here is a little bit about our shout-out guest: Shara Lawrence-Weiss (aka @Mommyperks) owns Mommy Perks and Personal Child Stories. Shara has a background in published freelance, journalism, nanny work, education, special needs, marketing, networking, PR and sales. She is married to her best friend and biggest supporter, Rick, owner of Design Media Pros. They brag three terrific kids and a handful of true and dear friends. They have a roof over their heads and share one vehicle in order to better the planet and save money on insurance and gas. They enjoy food, water, shelter and love. Who could ask for more?

In her series of local interviews in her small town of Pine, Shara interviews "Mini Human #2," a lovely girl-toddler I like to call "Toddler's Future Girlfriend." Sadly, Shara has informed me that the girl-toddler in question is not allowed to date until she is 74, and they have declined (on her behalf) my request for a date (on Toddler's behalf). Oh well. Its never to early to learn that you can't always get what you want, right?

So, check out Shara's Interview here, and if that doesn't work, cut and paste this into your browser: http://image.examiner.com/x-22404-Flagstaff-Early-Childhood-Examiner~y2010m1d15-My-second-LOCAL-interview-Miss-Samantha

4 comments:

SharaPCS February 1, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Did I say 74? That's a little ridiculous of me. I think 39 is just fine. Let your son know, please. Game On!

Unknown February 1, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Shara is nothing if not flexible when she needs to be! It sounds like a wonderful match to me...and let's be honest here; these children, being the children of online mommy celebrities, they will need a mate who understands them.

Who better than another online celeb's mini-human to pair up with? Just think about what the future holds with that kind of exposure to sharing important info of the day, with their readers! Yikes!

You do both, of course, have a non-disclosure agreement with your toddlers, right? LOL

WritewhereUr
http://www.writewhereyouareblog.com

SharaPCS February 1, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

Hahaha! You are funny, Lorraine. I love it! Boy, oh, boy. I hadn't thought about the mini-human disclosure policy. Thank goodness you have our backs!!! We are blessed.

Karin Kysilka February 1, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

I tried to give my son the idea of respecting privacy and keeping family secrets ... well ... secret. Unfortunately, we are at that, "repeat everything mommy and daddy say at awkward moments" stage, so I'm sad to say it isn't working. I had no idea what sort of things came out of my mouth when I wasn't listening to myself!

Shara, I'll let him know he has 35 fewer years to wait as soon as he is done with his nap.

Oh, and Lorraine, let me know where to send the check for calling me a "celebrity." I'll get that right out to you.

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP